What To Expect When You Dine With Us
In an effort to ensure the utmost protection and safety of our guests and employees during the COVID-19 pandemic, we ask for your cooperation with the following temporary changes to our hospitality service:
- If you feel sick in any way, or have traveled outside of the country in the last 14 days and been advised to quarantine per the federal quarantine requirements, please do not visit the restaurant. Reservations may be cancelled online or by calling the restaurant directly.
- When you arrive at the restaurant, please enter the JW Marriott through the main doors on 102 st.
- Please follow all indicated flow of traffic in shared spaces between the hotel entrance and restaurants. Sufficient signage and arrows will be in place to guide guests through the establishments.
- The Province of Alberta has implemented the Restrictions Exemption Program requiring proof of vaccination or negative rapid test result from the past 72 hours to enter Alchemy. Please note that, per provincial legislation, only QR codes are now accepted as proof of vaccination. If you do not have your code, you can download it here.
- Lack of proof of vaccination or government ID will result in the denying of entry to our restaurant and lobby spaces. At this moment there are no exceptions.
- A host will seat you at an available table. If your table is not ready when you arrive, you will be asked to provide a mobile phone number for us to call you when your table is ready.
- Face masks are strictly mandatory in all areas of the restaurant, except while seated at your table. This includes the entrance, host stand, outdoor patio and washrooms.
- Per provincial regulations, anyone unable to wear a mask due to a medical condition will require a medical exception letter from an authorized health professional.
- Please refrain from bringing excess baggage or additional items into the restaurant, as coat check and storage of items will not be available at this time.
- At this time, staff are unable to handle guest’s personal devices in any manner (i.e. taking photos, charging phones).
- Elevator usage is restricted to three guests at a time, positioned on floor markers.
- During this time, we will be holding a 1.5-hour seating time for all reservations.
We thank you for your understanding.
Alchemy Management Team
Unlock exclusive offers & news.