What To Expect When You Dine With Us
In an effort to ensure the utmost protection and safety of our guests and employees during the COVID-19 pandemic, we ask for your cooperation with the following temporary changes to our hospitality service:
- While face masks are no longer mandatory, our staff will continue to wear masks at all times. We will continue to evaluate the situation, and may make changes to our staff masking policy in the future.
- If you feel sick in any way, or have traveled outside of the country in the last 14 days and been advised to quarantine per the federal quarantine requirements, please do not visit the restaurant. Reservations may be cancelled online or by calling the restaurant directly.
- When you arrive at the restaurant, please enter the JW Marriott through the main doors on 102 st.
- Hand sanitizer is provided at the entrance for your use.
- Please refrain from bringing excess baggage or additional items into the restaurant, as coat check and storage of items will not be available at this time.
- At this time, staff are unable to handle guest’s personal devices in any manner (i.e. taking photos, charging phones).
We thank you for your understanding.
Alchemy Management Team
Unlock exclusive offers & news.